The Simple Numbers you “need” from the data you already have.
Introducing our Simple Numbers Profit ToolGet key, actionable data out of QuickBooks without changing your account structure or the way you use QuickBooks. Based on the principles in Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!, you will be able to access the data you need to run a profitable, sustainable business.. Purchase a Pre-Release license now and you will get $100 off the annual subscription price and we will extend your initial subscription to 18 months. Features of the Simple Numbers Profit Tool:
- Eight key focus areas to grow your business
- Profit and Loss Reporting
- Balance Sheet with calculations of Core Capital Target and cash basis taxable income
Simple Numbers 2.0: Profit + Purpose = Impact. In his soon released new book “Simple Numbers 2.0: Profit + Purpose = Impact”, Greg expands on the original concepts from the first book with more examples and case studies of how businesses have applied the Simple Numbers ideas to their business model. Key book highlights
- Expands Labor Efficiency concept to Direct Labor and Management Labor with case study examples and strategies to manage to optimum performance.
- How to use labor efficiency measurements to manage fair wages for your team to reward performance.
- How to simplify your accounting process to always have “live” data to manage by
- Secrets to turning profits into true wealth that will make an impact for your family and the community
Upcoming eventsSeptember 30 - October 2, 2014 Location: EO Alchemy Regional Conference, Las Vegas, NV See All Events
From the Blog
Adequate information delivered reliably and timely is far more valuable than perfect information delivered late. This is a concept that’s regularly overlooked in the accounting profession. Live, real time data is what gives you the power to navigate difficult waters – if only because you can see that much further ahead. The secret to getting… Full Story
One of the advantages of accounting and consulting work is intimate access to properly filtered private company data. We regularly do research on the aggregated data of our consulting clients, and when we recently graded our Top 125 clients on their business performance, we hit upon a startling observation. We categorized the 125 businesses into… Full Story