Simple Numbers for Xero
Use Simple Numbers for Xero to get an at-a-glance comprehensive view of your business without wrestling through financial statements and reports. With Simple Numbers, you simply plug into your Xero account to be provided with the eight key numbers that measure focus areas for your growing business, targeted for your industry.Try Simple Numbers for Xero
Not sure yet that Simple Numbers is right for you? Learn more about the benefits
The Simple Numbers Profit Tool instantly extracts data from your Xero Account.
- Monitor Key Financial Targets – Displays the 7 key financial targets outlined in Greg Crabtree’s book “Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits.”
- Flexibility – Works with data from any industry.
- Dashboard With Custom Ranges – Set custom ranges for your financial targets and effectively monitor with the Simple Numbers Dashboard.
- Meaningful Views – Provides a monthly view of your financial targets and a deeper dive filtered in rolling 12, 6, and 3 month views.
- Better Financial Reports – Break away from the norm and see your financial data in our Simple Numbers Balance Sheet
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your uptodate numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to Connect Simple Numbers and Xero
- Sign up via the “New Subscribers” box on the homepage of SimpleNumbers
- Verify your email address
- Login and Connect your Xero account to SimpleNumbers
- Spend 10-15 minutes bucketing your accounting codes
- View Reports and you’re done!